Inflatable spas can be real fun if you own the right unit. But, the problem is, it’s confusing to choose a perfect one out of so many options. So, you need a narrowed down list of products to make an easy buying decision.
And that’s what we are offering you.
We are going to review the best models out there.
In this article, we will talk about the things that have made these hot tubs as awesome as they are. So, if you want to find the best inflatable hot tub on the market, stay with us for a few minutes. Cool?
What Makes A Good Inflatable Hot Tub?
You won’t need to look for too many features when it comes to buying the spa. However, you must consider seriously the ones we will mention. Here are these:
The spa needs to come with a material that will resist punctures and rips. For, some harsh or sharp materials might rip or poke it. Now, if it’s a fiber-tech construction, then you are game. Also, the cushioned air pad floors are great when it comes to puncture-resistance.
So, I urge you strongly that when it comes to the build of the product, do not compromise. Even an inch.
The digital control panel should be placed in a way so that you can have easy access to it. And the walls need to be well-cushioned for comfort.
So, before you decide to invest your money, make sure the design is well-suited to you.
- Temperature System
If the hot tub has a fast heating time, it would be awesome. However, slow heating time is a common thing for most of the hot tubs out there. So, think before buying such a spa, whether you will be cool with this fact.
- Water Filtering
There’s a feature that is included in all the top products. It’s the filter cartridge. You want to make sure that it will serve the purpose right and will be easily replaceable when needed.
Editor’s Recommendation: Top 10 Inflatable Hot Tub for Winter
10 Best Inflatable Hot Tub Reviews
Here are the brilliantly made contenders we want you to check out. Be it the design or the heating system, they are exceptional in every aspect. So, let’s get on with their reviews so that you make your ideal pick.
1. Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
This is a very beautiful spa set we are reviewing. And it will be amazingly easy to set up. I was impressed with the fiber-tech construction of this unit. This makes it extremely durable and worth the money. You will also have to appreciate the soft sides it comes with. It will please you with great stability, too.
What’s also wonderful is that the control panel is incredibly easy to operate. With this, you can enjoy sitting in the spa as long as you want. The jets in this model are high-powered at 120. So, if you are looking for a good massage, you are in the right place.
What’s also lovely is the hard water treatment system. This feature keeps the water perfectly gentle. Now, when it comes to the build, there’s nothing like a puncture-resistant material. So, you are safe with your naughty little kids around the finest inflatable hot tub on our list.
- Comes with fiber-tech construction for great durability
- The control panel is very easy to operate
- Hard water treatment system makes the water gentle
- Puncture-resistant material used for keeping the spa protected
- Slow heating at 2 degrees per hour
2. Coleman SaluSpa Inflatable Hot Tub Spa, Green & White
Here’s another special model you need to check out. It comes with fabric coating on its sides so that you can enjoy the warmth for a long time. Now, the best thing about this unit is the massage system it comes with. You have plenty of AirJet bubbles for keeping the water nicely warm.
I loved the bubble jets in this unit. You will also like the slow heating system it has. And there’s this insulated cover that will preserve the water temperature for you. Moreover, the aluminum foil coating on the cover does a great job of keeping the heat inside the tub.
I was also impressed by the fabric coating on the outer part of the tub. It will make sure that the tub doesn’t get cold too early. Another worth mentioning feature is the water filtration system. This guy will keep the water clean when you have the heating system on.
- Awesome bubble jets for a comfortable massage
- Fabric coating on the outer part of the tub for preserving the heat
- The water filtration system will keep the water clean
- An insulated cover and aluminum foil coating for keeping the tub hot
- You cannot keep it outside when it’s below 39 degrees
3. Bestway 54124E Hot Tub, Miami (4-person), Black
The unit comes with a digital control pump. Along with the soft-touch control panel, it will serve the purpose of setting up the temperature. Now, even if you want as high as 104 degrees F, you will have it. And that’s why; this is also the best inflatable hot tub for winter.
I loved the fact that the model will let you set it up without using any tool. Now, what about the walls of the spa? Will they provide comfort?
Yes, they will do that alright and much more. They make the spa beautifully shaped, thanks to the reinforced PVC they have.
You will also be pleased with the polyester mesh that makes the spa extremely comfy and stable. However, there’s something that bothered me. It’s the pump; you would want it to be a bit less noisy.
- The digital control panel is easy to operate for setting the temperature
- Reinforced PVC for retaining the shape of the spa
- Polyester mesh provides incredible comfort
- Tool-free easy installation
- A bit noisy
4. Intex 85in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
This unit over here is perfect for four persons to enjoy a lovely winter afternoon. When you add that 140 air bubbles jet with it, you have an excellent hot tub with a great massage system.
The unit will be as sturdy as ever, thanks to the fiber-tech construction; something that the company has been brilliant with.
Also, there’s PVC fiber mesh introduced in it for added comfort. And the 3-ply skin does an awesome job in covering the spa. It’s puncture-proof and rip-proof. Now, the most remarkable feature is the hard water treatment system. With this in place, you won’t have to worry about the water being too hard.
There’s a filter cartridge included in the spa. This filters the minerals out, keeping the water gentle and clean. I also liked the placement of the control panel. It’s nice to have it within the reach.
You can choose the temperature between 68 to 104 degrees F using this easy-to-operate feature. So, the unit comes second to the best inflatable hot tub for cold weather.
- 140 air bubbles for a wonderful massage
- PVC fiber mesh makes the spa very comfy
- Filter cartridge for keeping the water clean
- A good range of temperature; 68-104 degrees
- No cushioned flooring
5. Coleman SaluSpa 4 Person Portable Square Bubble AirJet Technology Inflatable Outdoor Hot Tub Spa
The unit comes with a very efficient heating system that sets up the temperature as high as 104 degrees F if you want. And I was astonished by the awesome 114 air jets. You will surely love to calm down having those bubbles around.
Also, the cushioned flooring will keep your feet as comfy as it gets. And the build of this unit is very sturdy with the TriTech material used in it.
Moreover, it comes with an I-beam construction for extra strength. So, the hot tub will be as stable as you want. What’s more, it has a chemical floater for keeping the water clean and safe. Also, there’s a filter cartridge introduced in it for serving that purpose.
- Heats up quickly with the massaging air jets
- TriTech material makes the unit very sturdy
- Comes with cushioned flooring for extreme comfort
- Chemical floater along with a filter keeps the water clean
- Not the best manual
6. Intex Pure Spa 6-Person Inflatable Portable Heated Bubble Hot Tub | 28409E
Let’s look at another luxurious hot tub. This unit will also accommodate four adult persons like some others. I loved the beautiful design of this model. Yes, the combination of white and blue seems to do it the most perfect way. And, the spa is big and also quite heavy when you fill it with water.
I appreciated the rip-resistant PVC skin the hot tub has for its construction. Also, it comes with fiber-tech material for awesome durability. You will find the spa to be nicely steady when you are getting in and out; thanks to such build.
Now, what’s brilliant is that there are two cushioned headrests included in the unit. Also, the floor comes with awesome cushioning.
Moreover, the spa has a hard water treatment system for keeping the water gentle on the skin. The feature also prevents build-ups of minerals and thus provides enhanced durability of the product.
- Very large for accommodating multiple persons
- Beautiful design with awesome hydrotherapy
- Hard water treatment system is efficient
- Comfy cushioning on the floor
- A bit too large for indoors
7. Bestway 54130 54130E Hot Tub, Palm Springs
The unit we are about to review comes with excellent portability. And you will be amazed at the easy installation it offers. It won’t require any tools. Also, the control panel of this hot tub is easy to operate. Moreover, I found the heater as well as the pump to be very quiet.
Bestway 54130 is suitable for both indoor and outdoor uses. You only need to be sure about the strength of the floor, when you are installing it inside the home. Moreover, the model looks lovely to earn you some compliments. Also, it has a cover included in it for maintaining the water temperature.
Like some other top products, this one also comes with a filter cartridge along with a chemical floater. So, you will appreciate the quality of the water that will be awesomely gentle against your skin, thanks to these features. And for all these reasons, this product has made it in our best inflatable hot tub reviews.
- The digital control panel makes the setting of the temperature easy
- Quiet heater and pump
- The filter cartridge and chemical floater for clean water
- Cover for maintaining the temperature
- No using of the bubbles and the heater simultaneously
8. Goplus 4-6 Person Outdoor Spa Inflatable Hot Tub
Here comes another top-quality hot tub with an easy-to-operate control panel. You will love this unit for the 130 high-powered bubble jets it offers. Yes, it will provide you with a great time with the soothing effect of warm water.
The maintenance of this unit isn’t too complicated, thanks to the easily replaceable filter cartridge. And this feature will keep the water clean. Now, what’s also cool about this unit is that it will be easy to store when not in use. You can fold it and put it away in a jiffy.
I also found the hard water treatment system to be highly efficient. It keeps the water gentle against the skin. By preventing hard water build-up, it enhances the durability of the product. Moreover, the walls in this unit have fabric-coated material for comfort and strength.
- Grab handles offer easy portability
- Hard water treatment system for keeping the water gentle
- Fabric-coated material provides comfort and strength
- Easily replaceable filter cartridge
- Slow heating up
9. Bestway 54149E Paris AirJet Hot Tub
Let’s talk about a unique product now. It comes with an LED light set. Yes, you’ve heard it right. So, you are going to enjoy spending your leisure time in this spa, that’s for sure. With such a feature, you can arrange a small hot tub party if you want.
Now, what about its installation? Well, it’s as easy as you can imagine. It won’t be more than half an hour before you can start using the spa. You also need to check out the cushioned air mat floor it comes with. This feature offers incredible heat insulation. Also, such a floor will be comfy to sit on.
The air pad also protects the spa from under it. So, no sharp objects will have a chance to damage the unit. What’s more, the model comes with excellent AirJets technology. With 87 bubble jets, it will offer you a very pleasant time. Also, controlling the temperature will be fun with the digital control panel.
- The unique LED light feature that has a color-changing mechanism
- Cushioned air pad floor for comfort and puncture-resistance
- Excellent AirJets technology
- Easy controlling of the temperature with the digital control panel
- Light draws the attention of insects
10. Goplus 4-6 Person Outdoor Spa Inflatable Hot Tub (4-Person)
The unit we are about to review will accommodate four persons with ease. You will be amazed at the heating capacity it comes with. Yes, you can enjoy a good massage choosing up to 104 degrees F water temperature.
Also, there’s this AirJets technology with 114 air jets to offer. I also liked the sturdy construction of this unit with PVC material. It will make the spa very stable. Also, the model has I-beam support for added durability.
The hot tub comes with superb cushioning at its bottom. Also, it has a hard water treatment system so that you can enjoy the gentleness of the water. Moreover, there’s a filter cartridge in place to keep the water clean. What’s more, the unit comes with an insulated cover that will prevent heat loss.
- Filter cartridge for clean water
- Superb cushioning at the bottom
- Insulated cover for preventing heat loss
- Multiple gorgeous color options
- The digital readout is difficult to see in sunlight
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the suitable chemical for the water in a spa?
It will depend on the type of construction. So, you need to check the manual for proper instructions in this regard.
- How often do I need to change the water?
It would be great if you can change the water every month. Also, look for any sign like the greenish coloring of the water to know when it’s time.
- What do I do with a hole in my spa?
You should patch the hole up with a repair kit. And with some products, the kit comes in the package.
- Can I use the hot tub in winter?
Yes, you can, unless the manual inhibits you from doing so. However, some products might get damaged if you use them in too cold weather.
- Is a spa long-lasting?
Yes, it usually is if you buy the right product. It should last for ten years providing there’s good maintenance.
The best inflatable hot tub is the one that has good accommodation and a beautiful look. Go through the pros and cons of the reviewed products if you are not there yet. And then buy a unit with contentment. For, these hot tubs aren’t going to let you down.