Bubbles everywhere! Pompas and more bubbles! Unattainable and beautiful, playful and bright, perfect and fun. So are soap bubbles for boys and girls . Ideal for birthdays and communions. With this machine you can create a dream area for children, who will have a great time chasing and exploiting all those bubbles.
Want to organize an event with bubbles! We are here to help you selecting the best bubble machine for you. Of a professional quality , with a bar to hang on poles of theaters or scenarios or wherever you want.
Features to Look When Buying Bubble Machines
- Automatic: This machine is just press and pompear. The liquid refills prepared for pumps already work. The fan and rotor are integrated inside the housing.
- Powered Wireless: The most interesting at a professional level is to activate the machine to make bubbles at the time you want. Therefore, this professional machine offers this option of remote control.
- Handle to hang: The professionals usually hang the guns of pompas in the rods of the theater or of the scene. Therefore, it has a handle with a hole to put a rod adapter.
- Removable top handle : The upper handle can be removed if it bothers you. This is good if you want to put it in a place where, with the handle, it does not fit.
- Interior and exterior: This device can be used both indoors and outdoors. Its casing is well prepared to resist on the outside.
- High speed fan: This feature causes the bubbles to rise rapidly in the air to create the magical and fun atmosphere we are looking for.
- High speed rotor: Together with the fan, both rotating with great speed, generate a huge amount of pumps per minute, running in a stable and constant.
- Quality materials: Being designed for outdoor use, this machine is robust and resistant. Built in a hard metal casing.
5 Best Bubble Machine Reviews
Bubble machines are typically used for celebrations, and the TBM01 by Theefun, is extremely versatile and can be used for almost any kind of celebration or social gathering. It can be operated manually or with a remote control, which proves its versatility. It takes a hexagon like shape which is quite easy to transport, as it has a detachable handle. One of the most interesting and best things about the TBM01 is that it has a high velocity fan that generates rise instead of blowing them forward.
The bubbles it creates come out fast and plentiful as the rotors inside move at speeds approaching 25 RPM. However, this speed cannot be adjusted, and that is one of the bad things about the TBM01. There is only one speed at which the bubbles travel in this machine, and it just happens to be very fast. This almost makes the TBM01 suitable only for certain kinds of social events, like large parties. Another limitation it has is how it is powered. It only uses a power cord and not batteries. This means if you wish to use it outside, you’ll likely be limited in where you can place it, unless you have extension cords available.
2. Portable Bubble Machine, 1byone Automatic Bubble Blower Powered by Both Plug-in and Batteries, Outdoor/Indoor Use
The 1byone bubble machine is very versatile in two ways. First, you get to choose between two speed levels of how the bubbles are generated and blown. This is great because if the people you are entertaining complain about too many or too few bubbles being blown, you can adjust accordingly. It can also be plugged in or can be battery operated, meaning you get to choose where to place this machine and are not limited to an outlet. Like most other bubble machines, it can be used outdoors or indoors. One downside to the 1byone is that batteries are not included. If you want this machine to be portable as soon as you get it, you will need to have batteries on hand.
The battery issue is also a major problem wish the 1byone machine as it uses six C size batteries. Many users report that the 1byone does not last long when running on batteries, either. Another issue is what happens to the solution. Many users also report that the solution used to make the bubbles often spills out onto the floor in larger amounts than most other bubble machines do, meaning that when you are done, you will need to clean up quite a bit.
The one thing that sets the Betheaces bubble machine apart from nearly all other bubble machines is the design. The design is designed for children as it resembles a cartoon frog. This speaks to the design of the bubble machine in general, as in most occasions it is designed for children’s parties. It includes bubble solution, which most bubble machines have, and operates on four AA batteries. It is extremely small and judging from pictures of it, it can fit into the palm of a small child’s hands.
This makes it a good replacement for physically blowing bubbles from a wand. The size and design are perhaps the best thing about the Betheaces bubble machine, but it does have a couple drawbacks. First, the size itself is not designed for really big social events as it is really too small to produce a lot of bubbles, at least compared to the amount of bubbles you would likely want from a machine at a large social event. Although it produces a lot of bubbles for its size, it seems like the Betheaces bubble machine is almost exclusively a child’s toy. Second, the only thing that powers it are batteries. This means if you use use it often, you will need to keep buying batteries for it and that can be annoying.
4. Zerhunt Bubble Machine For Parties Automatic Bubble Maker, Portable Electric Bubble Blower Machine for Kids
Another small, compact bubble machine, the Zerhunt bubble machine produces lots of bubbles, and can do so for a very long time even with a small amount of solution. Users have reported that the Zerhunt machine can blow bubbles for as long as an hour at a time with 850 mL of solution in it. Another great thing about the Zerhunt bubble machine is that it the motor that it uses to blow the bubbles is not loud at all and most of its users report that it is as close to being silent without actually being silent.
There are some downsides to the Zerhunt bubble machine, however. The first of these is the fact that it is only powered through an outlet. While the Zerhunt bubble machine is small and portable, it is not possible to be battery powered so you will need extension cords in order to carry it wherever you wish to carry it. Some other users have reported that the Zerhunt bubble machine stops working after a few months of using it, so when using it, pay attention to anything out of the ordinary. To make sure this machine lasts, you will want to clean and maintain it periodically.
One notable thing about the Fansteck bubble blower is that it comes with two manual bubble blowing bars. This may seem trivial, but it does separates the Fansteck bubble blower apart from most other bubble machines. Another thing that separates it from others is the design. The Fansteck bubble blower resembles a light blue football (or a soccer ball in the us), which is different than the usual machine like design of other bubble machines.
The design of the Fansteck bubble blower itself is extremely small. It uses four AA batteries to power, can hold 100mL of bubble solution, and is designed to be a portable bubble machine. There are a few things that users have not liked about the Fansteck bubble blower. Its size is the first thing; many users have complained that it does not blow enough bubbles for their satisfaction. This is common with smaller bubble machines, but it seems to be a specific case with the Fansteck. Something else that should be noted is that the bubble solution, which usually comes with most bubble machines, are sold separately. Although this is negligible in many cases, it is a slight inconvenience all the same.
How is this bubble machine used?
- Add liquid prepared for bubbles in the reserve. (Note: The liquid used can affect the amount and quality of bubbles that form)
- Plug it into the normal current.
From here we have two ways to start generating the bubbles: Manual and Remote Control.
- Manual : Give the On / Off button to the “I” to generate the bubbles. Change it to “O” to stop it.
- Remote Control : Press the On / Off button to “II” to activate the remote control mode. Now, press the “Unlock” button on the remote to start blowing bubbles. To stop it press the “Lock” button.
Tips for remote control
- Make sure the machine is in the “II” position of the remote control.
- Try not to get too far away from the machine. The remote control works up to about 10m .
- Check that the remote is not without batteries
Professional uses of bubble machines
As we had talked before, this machine can be used both for interior and exterior. That is why it is such a good machine and can be used in so many different situations.
- If you are a DJ you can complement your shows with several machines arranged by the room or by the square where you act. With this you will fill all the capacity of bubbles. Those who hire you will be delighted that you add other things besides music to your repertoire. We come from the world of the show, and what is important is not that you play well or not, it is that people enjoy. What is the most important thing is the show .
- At a wedding you can put a pompero on the door where the bride and groom or the corridor will be. So you will fill that special moment of soap bubbles. It will be like a dream come true .
- In a corporate event , imagine that while the cocktail is being made, before the parliaments, a rain of soap bubbles starts to fall on the stage and then the person comes out to talk. This will prompt everyone’s attention immediately and will bring added value that your customers will remember.
- In the farewells, women and men and soap bubbles … I’ll leave it there.